Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Cleveland
Helping Victims Of Medical Malpractice Pursue Justice
When a medical professional falls short on the most basic standards of care, you must take immediate action. Bad medical results are sometimes caused by medical negligence. At Novak LLP, we will perform a medical investigation and answer your questions.
Our legal team has earned the respect of our peers because we are not afraid to take even the toughest cases. In fact, local law firms refer complex medical negligence cases to us — precisely because of our track record and ability to get results.
For more than 75 years, our firm has stood beside people in Cleveland and the surrounding area. We will stand by you, too.
At our firm, the attorney you speak to is a Cleveland medical malpractice attorney who will handle all aspects of your medical malpractice claim. We will conduct a detailed medical investigation and answer the many questions you have.
Extensive Experience In This Niche Area
Medical malpractice claims are complex, time-consuming and expensive. We will apply a wealth of experience and resources to get the best outcome. With so much at stake, you need this level of advocacy.
You can turn to us to take on any type of medical malpractice or hospital negligence case, including:
- Birth injuries involving failure to perform a cesarean section, cerebral palsy cases, lack of oxygen cases and more
- Surgical errors such as performing surgery on the wrong site, leaving surgical implements inside the body and more
- Misdiagnosis such as failure to diagnose cancer, misdiagnosis of a heart condition and more
- Medication errors, including providing the wrong amount of medication, providing the wrong type of medication and failing to check for allergies
- Defective pharmaceutical products such as medications and medical devices
A History Of Success In Medical Malpractice Cases
The laws of Ohio make medical malpractice cases extremely challenging. We are one of the few law firms that has fought through the challenge and obtained positive verdicts in these cases.
Our history of success can be attributed directly to the thoroughness of our preparation. Every case is personally reviewed by a lawyer. All facts are gathered and everything is put together into a cohesive legal strategy designed specifically to win your medical malpractice case.
Find out more during a free initial consultation. Call 216-781-8700 to get started. No recovery, no fee.